Downloads | Careers |
Download Full Brochure
VISION AND MISSION
GLASS CUTTING MACHINES
GLASS WASHING MACHINES
GLASS INSULATING MACHINES
GLASS PROCESSING MACHINES
GLASS HANDLING EQUIPMENT
CONSUMABLES & SPARE PARTS
BMT AUTOMATIC GLASS CUTTING LINES
BMT AUTOMATIC GLASS CUTTING TABLES
BMT SEMI AUTOMATIC GLASS CUTTING TABLE
BMT MANUAL GLASS CUTTING TABLE
BMT BREAKER BAR TABLE
AUTOMATIC GLASS CUTTING TABLE (WITH BELTS)
BMT VERTICAL GLASS WASHING MACHINE
BMT HORIZONTAL GLASS WASHING MACHINE
BMT PANEL PRESS LINES
BMT SUPER SPACER PANEL PRESS LINES
BMT SEMI AUTOMATIC ROLLER PRESS LINE
BMT SUPER SPACER HORIZONTAL ROLLER PRESS
BMT AUTOMATIC SEALING ROBOTS
BMT 1000 HOT MELT EXTRUDERS
BMT 2000 HOT MELT EXTRUDERS
BMT 3000 HOT MELT EXTRUDERS
BMT 4000 HOT MELT EXTRUDERS
BMT 2 PART EXTRUDERS
BMT BUTYL EXTRUDER
BMT GLASS DRILLING MACHINE
GAS FILLING MACHINE
AIR FLOTATION TABLE FOR SUPER SPACER
MANUAL EDGE DELETION MACHINE
BMT MANUAL PROFILE BENDER
BMT DOUBLE SIDED TAPE APPLICATOR
SPACER BAR MACHINES
A FRAME TROLLEY
FREE FALL RACKS
SEALED UNIT TROLLEY
FINISHED UNIT TROLLEY
BMT SPACEBAR CUTTING STATION
LIGHT/HEAVY GLASS STILLAGE
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
UNDERSTANDING THE INSULATING VALUE OF WINDOWS
LOW-EMISSIVITY COATING (LOW-E)
COMPONENTS REQUIRED TO MAKE A SEALED UNIT
HOW TO MAKE A SEALED UNIT
WINDOW ENERGY RATINGS
BMT HORIZONTAL GLASS WASHING MACHINE
Published in Glass Washing Machines
* Robust Body with Powder Coating paint
* Pre Wash Section for cleaning the glass before it enters Washing section with a separate water tank for better Cleaning.
* Special motors with inverters for brushes and fan for Soft start hence no vibration on start.
* Motorized up and down lifting.
* All moving parts are guarded for safety reasons.
High Performance Air Blower to have effective cleaning & drying on glass surface,
SS chain transmission system.
Special features to separate brushes for preventive maintenance
Brushes suitable for Low e glass (Front Side 0.15mm bristles & Back Side 0.25mm bristles)
Loading and unloading table
* Loading table shafts are stainless steel to avoid rust.
* Loading table rollers are dipped in water for better cleaning of the glass.
* Stainless steel bearing for loading table because of water in pre washes.
* Lights on unloading table to inspect the glass.
* Unloading table has a sensor to stop the glass automatically when it reaches the end.
* Stainless Steel Rollers to avoid corrosion due to water.
* Brushes wash any type of Low E Glass.
* All fabrication parts inside this section are made of Stainless Steel,.
* Plastic, Rubber or stainless steel is used in this section to avoid rusting, for example, fabrication, brush shafts, brush body, pipes, bolts, and springs..
* Special Stainless Steel bearings used to avoid any rusts..
* Special seals to avoid any water leakage..
* Water tank is stainless steel and water pipes are hard Plastic/ Brass to avoid bents for better water flow..
* Water tanks are on wheels for easy cleaning..
* Special water filters for better cleaning..
* Water tank equipped with heater for hot water for better Cleaning..
* Three separate water tanks with individual water pumps attached for better cleaning and better flow of water..
* 6 Individual motors for driving 6 low e glass Brushes..
* Effective drain of water after washing, thanks to new conical shape design of trays.
* Special nylon brushes for soft low e glass.
* Perfect drying with new style of air knives.
* Two sets Air Knives are adjustable up, down and rotational wise.
* This section is made separate than washing section to enable to fit in container for saving freight charges.
* Fan section can be opened from for easy maintenance and can put on top of the machine or side of the machine if the roof of the factory is low.
* Special design of air knives to ensure maximum contact time of dry air with glass surface
* Max width of glass: 500mm – 3000mm (As per customers choice)
* Glass thickness: 3 – 19mm
* Min. size of glass: 400x400mm (varies if max width is small) Size of machine: 7m length, 3.4m wide
* Conveying speed: upto-10m/min.
* Voltage: 380V, 50HZ.
* Power: up to 55 KW
* Feed Direction – Right to Left OR Left to Right
Please Click here to download
New and Innovative design of Bassra sealing robot is highly praised by customers.
WE ARE EXHIBITING AT GLASSTEC DUSSELDORF 2014
OCT 20TH-25TH HALL STAND NO: 17C63
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Bassra. All Rights Reserved.